ACTIVIST VC BLOG
In this Activist VC Blog, we will share in detail how we operate, why we and portfolio companies have been successful, and also where we have gone wrong. We will also share the actual tools and methods that we use for valuing companies, tracking company progress, and planning exits etc.
Activist VC Blog Table of Contents
1. How we operate
- The Activist VC principles – how we operate
- The Transatlantic Bridge – how to succeed in the US
- Our Portfolio Management Secrets
- CEO – The most important success factor
- Team (planned spring 2019)
- Board – resource or burden?
- Governance (planned spring 2019)
- Business & Product (planned spring 2019)
- Market & Competition (planned spring 2019)
- Strategy – Where to play and how to win?
- Funding (planned spring 2019)
- Exit – Preparing for the battle
- Exit Process (planned spring 2019)
2. Guidance for Entrepreneurs
- The lure of Corporate Venture Capital
- Should I flip my startup to the US?
- The anatomy of a US Flip
- CEO and the art of board maintenance
- Avoid expensive mistakes: foreign options and US tax
- Crossing the Delaware: Legal Differences
- The VC/Entrepreneur Conflict
- The Added Value of a Good VC
- Is VC funding right for me? (planned spring 2019)
- Guest Blog: Feedback from Nexit Portfolio Companies
3. Lessons Learned as a VC
- Young guns vs. old farts: who win the startup game?
- Why VCs seek 10x returns
- Good companies always get funded, right? WRONG!
- Large VC syndicates: risk or resource?
- How VC Cycles Work
- Evolution of Investment Terms
4. Our Take on the VC Industry
- Venture Capital – Engine of Growth
- The hidden truth of European VC performance
- ICOs: Snake oil or the new normal?
- 2018 – The hottest trends in VC
- State of VC in Finland
- VC in Europe: Finally Growing Up
- A Quick ICO Update
- The Great M&A Game – The M&A 2018 report analyzed
- The Danger of M&A Imbalance
- The Globalization of VC Activity
5. About Nexit and Our Portfolio
If there are topics that you are interested in and would like us to cover, please let us know.