Nexit GDPR Data Protection Statement
As you know, we like to share timely, relevant content about the Nexit operations and insights of the Venture Capital ecosystem with members of the Nexit Ventures community. One of the key vehicles for this communication is our periodic newsletter.
We strive to send this content with a legitimate interest in maintaining business relationships and providing useful information about us and our operating environment. To send this content, we gather some data about people who wish to receive our communications.
In gathering and handling this data, we adhere to the following practices:
- The data we collect for sending our newsletter include email address, first name, and last name.
For some closer business contacts, we collect also company name, job title, company address, and phone number.
- We process the data in accordance with all applicable laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in particular
- We never share the data with any third parties
- We perform an annual review to remove data items related to contacts that have been inactive within our business relationship for over five years
- You can request your data to be removed by contacting us by email:
- In addition, our newsletter includes links for reviewing, updating and removing your data.
Thanks for being part of the Nexit community!